my vintage Villeroy Boch plates

As I'm in the middle of moving out of my old apartment I'm packing and unpacking boxes for 7 days now. And sometimes I find pretty things I've forgotten.. like these vintage Villeroy Boch plates. Don't know the year of production but it looks to me like they must be from the 50's. But maybe I'm wrong about that. I don't know, and actually I don't care that much either. :) I just love them.


I the meanwhile I'm learning to speak a little bit of Spanish because Bart and I are going to Gran Canaria in April, so I have to understand the language they speak over there just a little bit.

And in November we're going back to NY and stay at the Waldorf this time. It's the most lovely experience to look forward to.
These are definitely the Golden Years. And I'm enjoying every single bit of it,  it takes courage to enjoy them fully. But when done right and with the best of intentions, it's the most fulfilling state of mind there is.







Comments