My dear friends, Eva, Dani and Wouter


My dear friends,
I love you so much. What would I do without you lot?
Today I'm myself again, happy and fruitfull, and I've got more energy than ever before!
Thanks for the sweet comments.. You made my day!
I can't thank you enough. It makes me feel sure and safe.
And that's the way it should be!
So here's a special video for you..
I feel so proud to know you, and yet so humble..
Which is, more than I could ask for.
Thank you!
I love you so much..
(and by the way, my friends are visiting me here in Ostend, and we're having so much fun.. we talk about emotions and about sadness, hapiness, and our future!

Watch this:

Comments

  1. oooh, pretty and strange Madonna. so glad you are feeling better and sending you lots of happy happy joy joy across the water! today is was sunny and crisp - summer is coming! happy times await!

    xox eva xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment