Fabric Gallore - loads of pictures...



Aaah.. Summertime!







Reading books barefoot in the park, stroling down sunset boulevards and organising my craft-room.. I'm a happy man. Julz and me jumped into the sea to wash away all of the negative vibes we got from our ex-boyfriends.. so much fun, and it started to rain!



I'm almost done with the second box I've got from my moms teacher. Fabrics gallore all over my appartement these last few weeks. But the pile of flippin' gorgeous, fantastic and weird swatches of fabric is lessening (is that a word?).


The second box of four boxes stacked with the coolest fabrics

Here you can see some of my folding work,



which I've done almost all day long yesterday. Whilst listening to my favorite podcasts ; Craftypod (with marvelous Sister Diane) and Craftsanity (with Julie Jersild Roth).

I also took some pictures on our way to Julz place..


Here's a Sunset in Ostend


And here you see the big ship called 'Mercator', I walk by it almost everyday


Julz struttin' her way back home



And now for my new goodies!



Trims, fabrics and


Trims, in many colors and shapes


A lovely ladybird in electric colors, made with my mobile.. I love the effect, I didn't even use filters to make the grass look such emerald green



all clean and folded, held together with red ribbons




One of my favorite fabrics from box nr. 1, it's so colorful and fun!



summer fruits and picknicks trim


Lovely vintage trim

And reading a good book while my blue mini-bike is waiting at the tree for me, where will we go next, blue mini-bike? Shall we ride the summerfields again? Or wait 'till autumn leafs cover the roads..


Reading books barefoot in the park..


Oh yeah, the blue mini-bike rides again!





I love this roses-fabric, it's so loud!


Ecru and white fabric.. topped with some blue and yellow..

New pearls at my workshoppe, and new necklaces I've made with the new pearls!




the blue rocailles necklace I've made with several small necklaces put together..
(it was sold yesterday)


Some ingredients for the Lemon-Drops necklace I'm making (as I'm writing this, it's allready finished)


The Tangerine Goes to Africa necklace, I've made this one with very big heavy wooden pearl and some nacre pearls and african surf beads..



A part of the Emerald City necklace I've made with some help from my friendly job-student Anneleen..

More pictures next time! I'm back to Sun, Sea and Sand..(between my toes)

Comments

  1. Love all your new fabrics and trims!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like nature and fabric to help us erase bad boyfriend memories. Enjoy the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice to see all your magical summer adventures! wish i could be there to ride my red pee Wee HErman bike around town with you and wash away positive ions in the sea!

    wish you were here to help me decorate my NEW HOUSE!

    happy summer!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment