Be You Tea full (and some coffee)

Look at the fabrics! They're wonderful..

A friend of mine, Martin Vanmassenhove gave me all kinds of fabric swatches and knitted swatches to use for doll making or other projects. They're the finest quality of italian knitted and woven fabric. I'm very happy with them, and he promised me to give me much, much more of those.. You're Welcome Martin! Anytime! :)

IMAG0017
I love swatches! Colors are like food to me.. And this is a great gala diner to me..

IMAG0020 IMAG0022
Great new fabrics..

Yesterday evening Pinhead asked me to do him a favor, 22th of February there's gonna be a mega techno party and the person who was set to do the flyer can't do it anymore because of a computer crash! Good thing for me, Pinhead asked me to do it instead.. Of course I'll do it! I'm happy to. The theme is Retro Techno part I. (yeah, right! part 1, so there's gonna be a part 2, I'm doing that flyer too!) So we decided to do the old, and a bit corny, style of the firstTetris game for Nintendo GameBoy. Not very original but it's gonna be perfect for that kind of party. (With Dj's like: A-Bat, LE-X, The Rhydhem Fixer, Pinhead... What would one expect?
But I love it!

I've got this amazing looking vase at home, and I'm kinda wondering if it is a true Art Nouveau piece.. I must find someone who can identify this piece, because I've got a feeling it's kinda worth something..

IMAG0002 IMAG0003

IMAG0004
What does M.W. mean? Hmmm... I'll investigate this pretty object later..

This morning I woke up with the hilarious Amy Sedaris on my PSP. I think she's one of the funniest women around, especially around the blogosphere. She was also in the panel of the Blog Her event last year.

Listen to some very funny samples of her new audiobook I like you - Hospitality under the influence. I want that book!

ilikeyou_cd2
Amy Sedaris - I like you

I'm so hooked on coffee, but I usually drink it black, no sugar. But since I've seen these crazy and strange milkcups I'm using milk in my morning coffee.. I just couldn't resist them, just look at them:

IMAG0006
Who thinks of that? What kind of weird person wakes up one morning, and says to himself, 'ooh, let's use pictures of wild animals on my milkcups. To spice up everyone's coffee break! Yeah, and I'll make the world a better place.."

As I'm painting my living room walls next week, I took some pictures of the drawings people made on my wall. Just to have a memory of them later..

IMAG0001 IMAG0014
Bits and pieces of my living wall drawing..
IMAG0009 IMAG0010
All my friends melted together in one crazy drawing..

IMAG0012

And here are some beautiful pictures of Ostend, my little city where I live. Photographed by Jonna aka Pinhead:

P1000296
The Water Tower of Ostend

P1000290
The skating Velodrome in Ostend, underneath the snow..

P1000306
Kunak in the woods

P1000310
Oh yes! Wildlife in Ostend.. this is a bird. :)

I'm going for a walk on the beach and then back to the studio to make some more stuff.. Today is my last day of a week vacation.. But I'm happy to go back to work, because I miss my collegues and also my trims, pearls and threads..
Oh yeah, I forgot, the new collection of summer wool has arrived last week, so I'm very curious what kind of wool there will be..

P.S.: thnx Junkthief for the nicest comments! And oh yeah, the New Young Pony Club rocks!

Comments