Friday night at digibudi's

A visitor Drawing on the walls in my livingroom, must take a better picture to see the whole effect, it's nice.. but next month I'm gonna paint it over.

IMAG0001
Work in progress..

Some home made jewelry I've made for myself:

IMAG0008
The key bracelet

Kopie (2) van IMAG0001
The coin bracelet (I really love this one)

IMAG0014
Lots of metal! All mixed together..

And here's a preview of our new sub logo for the shop.. Not just one logo, but all kinds of different styles and colors mixed together..
There's clearly one message: Hello, New Me.

IMAG0007

And I'm almost finished with my Cooking cross-stitch side project..

Kopie van IMAG0001

And here are some little pictures I took from some embroidery floss:

IMAG0009 IMAG0010 IMAG0011 IMAG0013 Kopie van IMAG0008 IMAG0012

Listening to Bob Mould and making stupid video's like this one:

Comments

  1. That looks like a very lively and creative Friday nigh. I wish you were in my neighborhood and we could do creative projects on my walls. The video is not stupid, just fun and lively. By the way, you look very dashing in that new profile photo. You seem to be on a creative burst with the new year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment